Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Like Glide


Add this to the list of Best of Costco: Glide Dental Floss. Usually I get Le Genéric at CVS but I was at Costco and in desperate need of floss and this billion pack of Glide was all Costco sold. Glide is super expensive, you can tell by the faux chrome packaging. It's $3-4 a pop even at Costco but wow, what an experience. It's like flossing with buttered silk. It's a massage for the teeth. There is breath freshener and teeth whitener soaked right into the floss.

And it's not string like the fishing line floss of yore. Crest calls it tape. It's wide and thick and soft and yes, it glides between your teeth. It doesn't gouge the gums like the CVS brand. Not convinced? Fine. I have a passel unused CVS floss you can have.

Possibly flossing daily adds 6 years to your life. 100, 106—do I want to live six years longer? How much cat food can I eat? But now that I have kids, I don't want to miss out on anything. I may be blind and deaf and wheelchair-bound at my great grandkids birth, but my teeth will look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment